PRAISE FOR CITY OF THE LOST
- Kirkus gave it a starred review!
- Elizabeth White over Musings Of An All-Purpose Monkey said some awful nice things about it.
- My Bookish Ways gave it a 5 out of 5.
- The Qwillery gave it 5 out of 5 Qwills.
- Rex Robot Reviews gave it 4 out of 5 robots! Robots, people! ROBOTS!
- Josh Palmatier’s review over at the DAW Livejournal page was very kind, indeed.
- Lots of folks seem to really like it over at Goodreads
CITY OF THE LOST
*City of The Lost is a stand-alone novel set in the Eric Carter world*
Sunday's a thug, an enforcer, a leg-breaker for hire. When his boss sends him to kill a mysterious new business partner, his target strikes back in ways Sunday could never have imagined. Murdered, brought back to a twisted half-life, Sunday finds himself stuck in the middle of a race to find an ancient stone with the power to grant immortality. With it, he might live forever. Without it, he's just another rotting extra in a George Romero flick.
Everyone's got a stake, from a psycho Nazi wizard and a razor-toothed midget, to a nympho-demon bartender, a too-powerful witch who just wants to help her homeless vampires, and the one woman who might have all the answers -- if only Sunday can figure out what her angle is.
Before the week is out he's going to find out just what lengths people will go to for immortality. And just how long somebody can hold a grudge.